Quality control of products and services shall continue to remain a veritable instrument of quality assurance for PIVIC ENERGY LTD and shall form the hub and nucleus of our services to our various clients and the public in general. Consequently, our policy objective is geared towards:
- Ensuring that our engineering products and services comply with all relevant industry codes and standards, statutory requisitions and clients’ product specification.
- Ensuring full implementation of customers/vendors’ engineering data that will satisfy the technical requirements laid down by the clients in terms of performance, reliability, and safety. To this effect, work on client’s projects shall not commence until there is valid approval of construction drawings.
- Ensuring satisfactory construction results in line with the customer’s/vendor’s design specifications. This will entail the application of appropriate engineering data for fabrication works, construction assembling and inspections at every stage of works, before commissioning/project transfer to the customer.
- Ensuring that various revised industry codes and standards are readily available in-house to facilitate easy reference. These shall include but not limited to the engineering codes published by the following bodies on engineering subject: ASME/ANSI; API; AWS; BS; TWI; IEC; ICI; and Clients’ in-house standard practices shall be maintained.
- Establishing a system of Quality Control Audit vis-à-vis non-conformity data collection and statistic processing with a view to eleminating non-conformities in our deliverables.
- Investigating all operational non-conformities promptly in order to unearth any deficiencies arising, correct and prevent future re-occurrence
- Preventing all cases of “failure in service” by a consistent approach towards quality assurance and reassurance at every stage of contract implementation.
- Establishing a well-defined quality control procedure, plans, and personnel roles and functions and ensuring that these are adequately communicated to all levels in the organization.
- Ensuring that for every contract, QA records are readily available for easy reference at all times. Also, a complete dossier of As-Built file comprising AFSC, materials and inspection certificates, provisional and final acceptance certificates etc. shall be maintained and issued to the client at the end of the contract.
- Encouraging those employed through periodic inducements that excel in helping to meeting the company’s QA objectives.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are very determined to consistently maintain high standard of efficiency and quality in all our deliverables, which will earn us the confidence and satisfaction of our clients at all times.
Our reputation is of a high level of efficiency and work ethics is based on our existing field experiences, therefore we are determined to uphold and improve on our successes and continuously strive to maintain and live up to our aims and objectives.
We focus on project delivering a charted quality service to our clients that subsequently exceeds their implicit expectations.